Welded steel pipe DN800 Mainly used for gas pipelines, it is also used to connect appliances to their supply chain. This is the pipeline used by businesses and homes to convey their natural gas or propane gas.
The outstanding advantages of welded steel pipe DN800 .
– The surface is shiny and smooth, achieving high aesthetics for galvanized welded steel pipes and hot-dip galvanized steel pipes.
– Welded steel pipe has high strength, strong impact resistance, wide surface and solid structure
– The hollow structure, thin wall and relatively light weight but with very good stiffness, flexibility and ability to withstand impact.
– Anti-corrosion: Possessing an outer zinc coating for galvanized welded steel pipes to help prevent oxidation from the environment. Can be used in all weather conditions (For galvanized steel pipes and hot-dip galvanized pipes).
– Less warping during movement as well as during cutting.
– Able to withstand extreme weather conditions.
– The service life of welded steel pipes is very long, which means that it helps to increase the life of your construction. Using welded steel pipes in construction helps the project to reach a life of more than 50 years and possibly many more years.
– Less affected by temperature: Even though the ambient temperature is as high as that of the outdoors, it will not affect the quality of the welded steel pipe for a long time because of the special structure integrated in the product.
– Easy installation: With the structure being hollow inside, the weight of the welded steel pipe is quite light. So it is very easy to move and install. At the same time, the repair and installation work will also be easier.
– Extremely good pressure resistance: For projects that require steel products with great pressure resistance, welded steel pipes are the ideal product to choose.
– The use of welded steel pipes for construction has significantly reduced the density, cost and construction time. While ensuring accuracy, disassembly and movement are easy.
– The cost of the welded steel pipe is suitable
Production process of DN800 . welded steel pipe
Steel plate and sheet -> Roll forming -> Smoothening of welds and seams-> Firming seams -> Size adjustment -> Diameter orientation -> Cutting and finishing products.
Production standard of welded steel pipe DN800
+ Standard: ASTM A106, A53, X52, X42, A213-T91, A213-T22, A213-T23, A210-C,,, API-5L, GOST, JIS, DIN, ANSI, EN.
+ Outer diameter: DN800
+ Origin: Vietnam, China, Japan, Korea….
WEIGHT WEIGHT TABLE OF WELDED STEEL PIPE DN800
Address to supply prestigious DN800 welded steel pipe nationwide
Tiger Steel Co., Ltd. – Address specializing in supplying and distributing DN800 welded steel pipes imported directly from abroad, cheap price, goods with full certificates
With more than 10 years of experience in the construction material supply industry, we are committed to providing our customers with high quality steel pipe products, reputable after-sales service, and goods always in stock.
We always try and make efforts to become a reliable and prestigious address for all projects. Coming to Bao Tin Steel , you will surely find quality cast steel products and steel pipes with the most competitive prices on the market.
LATEST UPDATED WELDED STEEL PIPE PRICE LIST 2021
|Category||Diameter||Thickness||unit weight||Steel price|
|/Outside diameter||WT||Unit W||Unit price||Unit price|
If you have to purchase a variety of products and hope to find a supplier that can satisfy those problems, look to Bao Tin Steel to be able to supply you with a full range of different steels, from there. there will be more advantages for you, because:
- All products are original and sourced.
When you have a problem with a product defect, you can ask us to recall the product or exchange it for you easily and quickly.
Our sales staff can advise you exactly on the material needs for your project.
Fast delivery and delivery
Tiger Steel is a good supplier that can deliver goods to anywhere in the country, with the shortest time and most cost savings for customers.