The production process of galvanized steel sheet
- Step 1: Unroll the roll. The corrugated iron rolls are put into the machine to discharge the coil into strips, and long steel tapes.
- Step 2: Clean the steel tape
- Step 3: Put into an oxygen-free annealing furnace to heat again
- Step 4: Dip through the plating bath
- Step 5: Dry and cool the steel strip
- Step 6: Check and evaluate the coating thickness
- Step 7: Rolling with a rolling mill to make the steel strip after plating smooth
- Step 8: The steel strip is chemically coated, dried, and further coated with electrostatic oil to protect the surface.
- Step 9: Collect the roll
Please see details of equipment, machinery, and production stages in the picture below.
Specifications of galvanized coil
Galvanized steel sheet is produced by NOF (Non-Oxidizing Furnace) technology.
- Zinc plated: JIS G3302/BSEN 10346/AS 1397/ASTM A653- A653M
- Zinc-aluminum plated: JIS G3321/ BSEN 10346/AS 1397/ASTM A792-A972M
Tensile (N/mm ): ≥ 270
Base steel thickness (mm):
- Zinc plated: 0,25 – 3,0
- Zinc-aluminum plated: 0,15 – 1,5
Width of corrugated iron (mm): 750 – 1,250
Roll inside diameter (mm): 508 (± 10), 610 (± 10)
Roll Outer Diameter (mm): 900 2,000
Roll Weight (TON): 25
Then these zinc corrugated iron rolls will be discharged and cut the sheet steel that you require.
សHope the above sharing is useful for you. If you have any questions, you can contact Tiger Steel directly!