Welded steel pipe DN550 is one of the steels widely used in life as well as industry. With each different type of construction and application, choosing the right welded steel pipe is also very important.
Welded steel pipes are widely used in many industries today, so in addition to the product cost, customers are also interested in the process, advantages and applications of the product.
Welded steel pipe production process
Steel is refined through a complex manufacturing process of welded steel pipes requiring high technique and technology, then the raw materials are cast into ingots. Then the billet continues to melt to form welded steel pipe products. welded steel pipe has a long cylinder, the size of welded steel pipe varies depending on the purpose of use.
– Round welded steel pipe is manufactured on modern technological lines, according to ASTM A106, A53, X52, X42, A213-T91, A213-T22, A213-T23, A210-C,,, API-5L standards, GOST, JIS, DIN, ANSI, EN. With sizes from phi 10 to phi 610 (Ø10 -> Ø610). Standard steel pipe length 6m or 12m (imported steel pipe).
– In welded steel pipes, there are many types to adapt to diverse needs of users: alloy cast welded steel pipes, carbon cast welded steel pipes, straight welded steel pipes, spiral welded steel pipes, galvanized welded steel pipes zinc, black welded steel pipe.
Outstanding advantages of DN550 . welded steel pipe
The surface is shiny and smooth, achieving high aesthetics for galvanized welded steel pipes and hot-dip galvanized steel pipes.
– Welded steel pipe has high strength and is resistant to strong impacts thanks to its wide surface and solid structure
– Hollow structure, thin wall and relatively light weight but has very good rigidity, flexibility and ability to withstand impact.
Anti-corrosion: Possessing an outer zinc coating for galvanized welded steel pipes to help prevent oxidation from the environment. Can be used in all weather conditions (For galvanized steel pipes and hot-dip galvanized pipes).
Less warping during movement as well as during cutting.
– Able to withstand extreme weather conditions.
– The service life of welded steel pipes is very long, which means that it helps to increase the life of your construction. Using welded steel pipes in construction helps the project to reach a life of more than 50 years and possibly many more years.
– Less affected by temperature: Even though the ambient temperature is as high as that of the outdoors, it still does not affect the quality of the welded steel pipe for a long time because of the special structure integrated in the product.
– Easy installation: With the structure being hollow inside, the weight of the welded steel pipe is quite light. So it’s very easy to move and install. At the same time, the repair and installation work will also be easier.
Extremely good pressure resistance: For projects that require steel products with great pressure resistance, welded steel pipes are the ideal product to choose.
– The use of welded steel pipes for construction has significantly reduced the density, cost and construction time. While ensuring accuracy, disassembly and movement are easy.
WEIGHT SPECIFICATION TABLE DN550
|OUTER DIAMETER (mm)||Length
|Steel pipe DN 550||Steel pipes OD 559 dày 6.35mm||6.00-12.00||SCH 10|
|Steel pipe DN 550||Steel pipes OD 559 dày 9.53mm||6.00-12.00||SCH 20|
|Steel pipe DN 550||Steel pipes OD 559 dày 12.7mm||6.00-12.00||SCH 30|
|Steel pipe DN 550||Steel pipes OD 559 dày 16.1mm||6.00-12.00||SCH 40|
|Steel pipe DN 550||Steel pipes OD 559 dày 22.2mm||6.00-12.00||SCH 60|
|Steel pipe DN 550||Steel pipes OD 559 dày 28.6mm||6.00-12.00||SCH 80|
|Steel pipe DN 550||Steel pipes OD 559 dày 34.9mm||6.00-12.00||SCH 100|
|Steel pipe DN 550||Steel pipes OD 559 dày 41.3mm||6.00-12.00||SCH 120|
|Steel pipe DN 550||Steel pipes OD 559 dày 47.6mm||6.00-12.00||SCH 140|
|Steel pipe DN 550||Steel pipes OD 559 dày 54mm||6.00-12.00||SCH 160|
CHEMICAL COMPONENTS OF WELDED STEEL PIPE DN550
|C||Si||Mn||P||S||Cr||Ni||Mo||Cu||Yield Strength (Mpa)||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Elonga-tion (%)||Min.Pressure Mpa|
Address to supply reputable DN550 welded steel pipe nationwide
Tiger Steel Co., Ltd. – Address specializing in supplying and distributing welded steel pipe products imported directly from abroad, cheap price, goods with full certification documents
With more than 10 years of experience in the construction material supply industry, we are committed to providing our customers with high quality steel pipe products, dedicated and reputable after-sales service, and always in stock.
We always try and strive to become a reliable and reputable address for all projects. Coming to Bao Tin Steel , you will surely find quality cast steel products and steel pipes with the most competitive prices on the market.
If you have to purchase a variety of products and hope to find a supplier that can satisfy those problems, look to Bao Tin Steel to be able to supply you with a full range of different steels, from there. there will be more advantages for you, because:
- All products are original, clear origin
When you have a problem with a product defect, you can ask us to recall the product or exchange it for you easily and quickly.
Our sales staff can advise you exactly on the material needs for your project.
Fast delivery and delivery
Tiger Steel is a good supplier that can deliver goods to anywhere in the country, with the shortest time and most cost savings for customers.
The main products that Tiger Steel is providing:
- Imported Seamless steel pipe (directly)
Imported large diameter steel pipe (directly)
- Hoa Phat Steel Pipe, SeAH, 190… (agency)
- Steel Tube with zinc Hoa Phat, Nam Kim…
Large, super-thick steel box (directly imported)
- Welding accessories A234 x SCH20/40/80 (directly imported)
Welding accessories FKK Vietnam (distributor)
Threaded fittings are made of materials: galvanized cast iron, alloy copper, stainless steel 201, 304, 316, high pressure steel…
High pressure fittings ASME A105 class 3000psi/ 6000psi
Steel and stainless steel flanges
Fire protection materials
- Types of fire fighting equipment such as: fire extinguishers, fire balls…
All kinds of materials and equipment for construction of firefighting systems such as: fire cabinets, angle valves, nozzles, water waiting throats, exit lights, automatic fire sprinklers, control centers, nozzles, hose reels , command signal, lights, speakers, fire alarms, emergency buttons… (full automatic fire fighting system).
- Cast iron valves, flanged stainless steel valves such as: gate valve (submersible, floating), ball valve, butterfly valve (handle, crank), globe valve, one-way valve (flip leaf, spring), Y filter , magnifier (pump), float valve, air release valve, safety valve, pressure relief valve…
Threaded valves made of copper or stainless steel such as gate valves, ball valves, one-way valves, filters, pump baskets, air release valves, pressure relief valves, etc.
- Types of water flow meter brands Komax, Bao Tin, Sanpo…
Hot water, hot steam flow meter
- stainless steel pipes and Tube 201 and 304 .
Decorative and industrial stainless steel
Stainless steel pipe fittings of all kinds
Steel I, H
Angle Steel VU
Purlin C, roofing sheet metal.
- Common types of plain steel plate, ribbed steel plate
Cut the ciphertext, chop the bar as required
Types of auxiliary materials
- Steel and stainless steel bolts
Deck Floor Welding Nails
Tiger Steel can provide enough materials for you to erect a new factory building, as well as the entire large and small pipeline system. With more than 10 years of experience, we are confident to provide you with guaranteed quality products at the best prices!
We accept import of large diameter steel pipes, cast steel pipes from China with extremely flexible payment policy, very fast import time (for products that are not available in Vietnam). Please contact us immediately to receive a quote.