Welded steel pipesDN450 is one of the steels widely used in life as well as industry. With each different type of construction and application, choosing the right welded steel pipe is also very important.
Welded steel pipe DN450 is widely applied in today’s industries, so customers are not only interested in the product price, but also care about the process, advantages and applications of the product.
- 1 Welded steel pipe production process DN450
- 2 Outstanding advantages of welded steel pipe DN450
- 3 Application of welded steel pipe
- 4 Welded steel pipe standard DN450
- 5 Specification table: Welded steel pipeDN450, phi 457
- 6 Chemical composition: Steel pipe dn 450, Welded steel pipe DN 450,Steel pipe457
- 7 Prestigious iron and steel supplier nationwide
- 8 Buy welded steel pipe at Tiger Steel Co., Ltd
Manufacturing process of DN450 . welded steel pipe
Steel is refined through a complex manufacturing process of welded steel pipes requiring high technique and technology, then the raw materials are cast into ingots. Then the billet continues to melt to form welded steel pipe products. welded steel pipe has a long cylinder, the size of welded steel pipe varies depending on the purpose of use.
–Round welded steel pipe is manufactured on modern technological lines, according to the standards of ASTM A106, A53, X52, X42, A213-T91, A213-T22, A213-T23, A210-C,,, API-5L, GOST , JIS , DIN , ANSI , EN . With sizes from phi 10 to phi 610 (Ø10 -> Ø610). Standard steel pipe length 6m or 12m (imported steel pipe).
– In welded steel pipes, there are many types to adapt to diverse needs of users: alloy seamless steel pipes, carbon welded steel pipes, straight welded steel pipes, twisted welded steel pipes, galvanized welded steel pipes , black welded steel pipe.
Outstanding advantages of DN450 . welded steel pipe
–The surface is shiny and smooth, achieving high aesthetics for galvanized welded steel pipes and hot-dip galvanized steel pipes.
– Welded steel pipe has high strength and is resistant to strong impacts thanks to its wide surface and solid structure
– Hollow structure, thin wall and relatively light weight but has very good rigidity, flexibility and ability to withstand impact.
Anti-corrosion: Possessing an outer zinc coating for galvanized welded steel pipes to help prevent oxidation from the environment. Can be used in all weather conditions (For galvanized steel pipes and hot-dip galvanized pipes).
–Less warping during movement as well as during cutting.
– Able to withstand extreme weather conditions.
– The service life of welded steel pipes is very long, which means that it helps to increase the life of your construction. Using welded steel pipes in construction helps the project to reach a life of more than 50 years and possibly many more years.
– Less affected by temperature: Even though the ambient temperature is as high as that of the outdoors, it still does not affect the quality of the welded steel pipe for a long time because of the special structure integrated in the product.
– Easy installation: With the structure being hollow inside, the weight of the welded steel pipe is quite light. So it’s very easy to move and install. At the same time, the repair and installation work will also be easier.
Extremely good pressure resistance: For projects that require steel products with great pressure resistance, welded steel pipes are the ideal product to choose.
– The use of welded steel pipes for construction has significantly reduced the density, cost and construction time. While ensuring accuracy, disassembly and movement are easy.
– The cost of the welded steel pipe is suitable
Application of welded steel pipe
Welded steel pipe is one of the steels widely used in life as well as industry. With each different type of construction and application, choosing the right welded steel pipe is also very important. Welded steel pipe is widely used in construction industry, electrical industry, chemical industry, shipbuilding industry, jetty, automobile, container frame, petroleum liquid transportation, transportation industry loads, boiler heat exchangers, gas transportation, petroleum and oil pipelines, construction and piling, wastewater treatment engineering…
Standard DN450 . welded steel pipe
Steel pipe DN 450 standard ASTM A53/A106
Standard: ASTM A106 Grade B, ASTM A53-Grade B, API 5L, GOST, JIS, DIN, GB/T, ANSI, EN
Diameter: Steel pipe DN 450, Phi 457
Length: DN 450 steel pipe from 6m – 12m
Origin: DN 450 steel pipe China, Japan, Russia, Korea, Europe…
Application: DN 450 steel pipe is used for oil and gas pipelines, for construction, pressure boilers, and for manufacturing hooks.
Specification table: Welded steel pipe DN450, OD 457
|Steel pipe DN 450||Steel pipe OD457 dày 6.35mm||6.00-12.00||70.54kg/m||SCH 10|
|Steel pipe DN 450||Steel pipe OD 457 dày 7.92mm||6.00-12.00||87.67kg/m||SCH 20|
|Steel pipe DN 450Steel pipe OD||457 dày 11.1mm||6.00-12.00||122kg/m||SCH 30|
|Steel pipe DN 450||Steel pipe OD 457 dày 9.5mm||6.00-12.00||104.79kg/m||STD|
|Steel pipe DN 450||Steel pipe OD 457 dày 14.3mm||6.00-12.00||156kg/m||SCH 40|
|Steel pipe DN 450||Steel pipe OD 457 dày 19.1mm||6.00-12.00||206.2kg/m||SCH 60|
|Steel pipe DN 450||Steel pipe OD 457 dày 23.9mm||6.00-12.00||255.14kg/m||SCH 80|
|Steel pipe DN 450||Steel pipe OD457 dày 29.4mm||6.00-12.00||310kg/m||SCH 100|
|Steel pipe DN 450||Steel pipe OD 457 dày 34.9mm||6.00-12.00||363.1kg/m||SCH 120|
|Steel pipe DN 450||Steel pipe OD 457 dày 39.7mm||6.00-12.00||408.4kg/m||SCH 140|
|Steel pipe DN 450||Thép ống phi 457 dày 45.2mm||6.00-12.00||458.8kg/m||SCH 160|
Chemical composition: Steel pipe dn 450, welded pipe DN 450, steel pipe OD457
|C||Si||Mn||P||S||Cr||Ni||Mo||Cu||Yield Strength (Mpa)||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Elonga-tion (%)||Min.Pressure Mpa|
Prestigious iron and steel supplier nationwide
With its position as a long-time level 1 distribution agent of distribution companies of iron and steel, shaped steel, industrial valves, fire alarms, flow meters, … Bao Tin Steel is committed to providing iron and steel products. Genuine, with best quality.
In addition to cast steel pipes and black steel pipes, Bao Tin Steel is also a genuine distributor of many large construction steel companies such as Hoa Phat steel, Nam Kim steel, ..
We confirm that the price of steel we send to all customers is always at the lowest level compared to the general level of the market.
Be honest with customers about product quality, weight and origin. Reasonable prices, fast delivery, on time and dedicated service to customers anytime, anywhere. Building and maintaining trust and reputation with customers through the quality of products and services provided.
Buy welded steel pipes at Tiger Steel Co., Ltd
–Specializing in supplying black welded steel pipes, spiral welded steel pipes, cold-drawn steel pipes, black cast steel pipes, galvanized steel pipes….
– 100% new, never used, smooth surface, no pitting, no clay.
– Tolerances according to factory regulations.
– Committed to the best price in the market, ensuring delivery on schedule of customer construction, right quality of goods required.
The main products that Tiger Steel is providing:
- Imported Seamless steel pipe (directly)
Imported large diameter steel pipe (directly)
- Hoa Phat Steel Pipe, SeAH, 190… (agency)
- Steel Tube with zinc Hoa Phat, Nam Kim…
Large, super-thick steel box (directly imported)
- Welding accessories A234 x SCH20/40/80 (directly imported)
Welding accessories FKK Vietnam (distributor)
Threaded fittings are made of materials: galvanized cast iron, alloy copper, stainless steel 201, 304, 316, high pressure steel…
High pressure fittings ASME A105 class 3000psi/ 6000psi
Steel and stainless steel flanges
Fire protection materials
- Types of fire fighting equipment such as: fire extinguishers, fire balls…
All kinds of materials and equipment for construction of firefighting systems such as: fire cabinets, angle valves, nozzles, water waiting throats, exit lights, automatic fire sprinklers, control centers, nozzles, hose reels , command signal, lights, speakers, fire alarms, emergency buttons… (full automatic fire fighting system).
- Cast iron valves, flanged stainless steel valves such as: gate valve (submersible, floating), ball valve, butterfly valve (handle, crank), globe valve, one-way valve (flip leaf, spring), Y filter , magnifier (pump), float valve, air release valve, safety valve, pressure relief valve…
Threaded valves made of copper or stainless steel such as gate valves, ball valves, one-way valves, filters, pump baskets, air release valves, pressure relief valves, etc.
- Types of water flow meter brands Komax, Bao Tin, Sanpo…
Hot water, hot steam flow meter
- stainless steel pipes and Tube 201 and 304 .
Decorative and industrial stainless steel
Stainless steel pipe fittings of all kinds
Steel I, H
Angle Steel VU
Purlin C, roofing sheet metal.
- Common types of plain steel plate, ribbed steel plate
Cut the ciphertext, chop the bar as required
Types of auxiliary materials
- Steel and stainless steel bolts
Deck Floor Welding Nails
Tiger Steel can provide enough materials for you to erect a new factory building, as well as the entire large and small pipeline system. With more than 10 years of experience, we are confident to provide you with guaranteed quality products at the best prices!
We accept import of large diameter steel pipes, cast steel pipes from China with extremely flexible payment policy, very fast import time (for products that are not available in Vietnam). Please contact us immediately to receive a quote.