Welded steel pipe Ø762 is 7.92mm, 9.53mm, 12.7mm, and 15.88mm thick…
–Tiger Steel Company is an importer and distributor of welded steel pipes in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, and all provinces across the country.
– We also have a steel pipe agent in Phnom Penh.
Where is the dealer of welded steel pipes with cheap price, quality – prestige.?
– Tiger Steel is an importer and distributor of high-quality welded steel pipes and large-sized cast steel pipes.
– We are the General agent level 1, imported directly from the factory, so the price is the cheapest in the market.
– Tiger Steel has a friendly service department, always supportive, dedicated to helping customers, find the right product for each project,
–We have staff to deliver goods quickly, on time, to the construction site.
– Tiger Steel has a cargo crane system and delivery trucks to your place.
– With our staff to help you save costs when buying 762 non-welded steel pipe at Steel
– Call us for the best price list.
What is the difference between welded steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
– Company Tiger Steel specializes in the distribution of imported Seamless steel pipes, and high-quality welded steel pipes, at the cheapest prices in the market.
– welded steel pipe Ø762 is a product produced by heating solid steel pipe billet and then drawing the core to form a seamless steel pipe product.
– Cast steel pipe has no welds, so its stability is very high, and it does not crack like welded steel pipes when under great pressure.
– Welded steel pipe is a product formed through the manufacturing process by welding the steel plate along the pipe body or by spiral welding.
There are 3 ways to weld steel:
-Low-pressure welding for galvanized steel pipes: the product is used as water pipes, gas pipes…
– Welding in mineral solution: mainly used for straight pipes, used as fire protection water pipes…
– Stainless steel pipe welding: Specialized in processing, and assembling mechanical components, cars, household appliances…
Standard welded steel pipe Ø762 thickness 7.92mm, 9.53mm, 12.7mm, 15.88mm
–Welded steel pipe 762 is a genuine product, in its original condition, 100% new.
– Origin: Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam, Taiwan, India…
– Standard 762 large welded steel pipe: ASTM A53/ A106/ A312/ API5L/ ASME.
– Diameter size: DN 750, Ø762
– Thickness: 7.92mm – 15.88mm.
– Welded steel pipe length: 6m, 12m.
– Welded steel pipes, cast steel pipes are made of oil pipes, water pipes, design of fire protection systems…
– Welded steel pipe 762, DN750 is used as sewage pipes, electricity poles, construction of advertising poles, power plants, and shipbuilding…
Advantages of welded steel pipe Ø762 :
–pressure has a large density, and withstands harsh weather from the environment.
– Highly resistant to corrosion: suitable for coastal environments, resistant to harsh weather
– Galvanized welded steel pipe is resistant to oxidation, and does not rust.
– Installation and maintenance costs are low, easy to construct, and cost-effective, so contractors often choose to use them.
Specification table of welded steel pipe
Some things to know when buying steel pipe at Tiger Steel
–B1: We receive information from customers (phone, text, in person).
– B2: Tiger Steel will send detailed quotations to customers.
– B3: Exchange and negotiate according to the contract.
– B4: We deliver the goods and you pay according to the contract.
– B5: We unload and line up neatly at the construction site.
In addition, the company Tiger Steel also distributes SeAH galvanized steel pipe, Hoa Phat steel pipe, and steel pipe fittings…